Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Classroom Reveal

Since my classroom seems to be where I spend most of my time I wanted it to be cozy and inviting. I wanted to like it because I know if I like it then I’m more receptive to the kids and they will enjoy learning. My poor husband never gets to see me, especially at the beginning of the school year.

I have a minor obsession with ALL things chevron, but if you ask my husband he might say otherwise.


Well here ya go, take a look


In the back of the room is where our classroom jobs or Now Hiring as I have it is posted. As well as our birthdays, 7 habits, habit of the week, and data wall.



I set up a giving tree for parents to grab apples to help get supplies that aren’t on the supply list. Well I think they ended up only taking 2 L Better luck next year I guess.



In the corner is the calendar wall and our behavior clip chart. I still haven’t printed our classroom rules because..well..I’ve been slacking.


It’s still a work in progress but it is definitely getting there. Thanks for taking a peek and check back soon for some fun things that we are learning.

-Mrs. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment