Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Last Assessments

It is coming down to the wire in getting my assessments done. We just finished our formative math test today, Friday we will be taking our very last formative test, and this week I am testing them for the last time on their letters and sounds. 





I have just started testing them by using a "sight word book" that I made up. All their words were put into a document with shading circles by each word so that they could shade in the words they knew. Since next school year we are starting the Leader In Me program they students will have to keep track of their own progress, yes even at the Kindergarten level. This is a great way for them to see how many words they know from quarter to quarter. 

This is in my teachers pay teachers store if you want to snag it up for yourself. To head to my store click here.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment